I went ‘back to school’ for this latest release of IDImposer, and made some much needed enhancements to especially two areas,
- Installation of customizable presets for standard press metric and north american paper sizes, and
- A much stronger collection of ‘work-and-turn’ imposition patterns, for people who want to
- produce your own books, including the folding / trimming / binding phases; or
- produce folding signature dummies to help you communicate clearly with your print services supplier, and better understand the interactions between the design and the manufacturing of books; or
- produce booklets more efficiently and inexpensively, through cost savings in time and materials (paper).
Please give them a try, and let me know what you think!
The Download page.